So I spend ages infiltrating a HQ to liberate a region, start the mission and there are no enemies to be found at all. So I can't neutralise all enemies.
Console command to kill all enemies doesn't work because there are no enemies to kill!
Reloading a save from before it was 100/200(boosted)% doesn't work. still no enemies. It must have been bugged the moment it was made.
I can't ignore it and console spawn the same kind of mission cuz they never expire and go away.
1) The version of Long War you are playing.
I guess I'm playing the latest long war version.
2) The platform you are playing on.
A shitty laptop
3) What other XCOM2 mods you are playing with.
No other mods, sometimes it shows long war 2 and long war overhaul as separate things, sometimes it doesn't.
4) The circumstances of the bug or precise steps to produce it.
Like I said it just happened that way, nothing special preceeded it.
5) Whether you are able to offer a savegame for us to look at.
Sure but you'd have to tell me how, are they too big to e-mail?
1 post • Page 1 of 1