How to Make Heavy Weapons?

dontyouknow

How to Make Heavy Weapons?

Post by dontyouknow »

I can't seem to figure out how to research/produce heavy weapons. How do I do so?
Manifest

Re: How to Make Heavy Weapons?

Post by Manifest »

dontyouknow wrote:I can't seem to figure out how to research/produce heavy weapons. How do I do so?

Heavy? Do you mean weapon upgrades in general? Better weapons are typically separated into two batches of research: standard and advanced. Usually you research the standard and that automatically unlocks advanced. Are you saying you've found regular laser weapons but don't have advanced lasers?
Valaska

Post by Valaska »

Manifest wrote:
dontyouknow wrote:I can't seem to figure out how to research/produce heavy weapons. How do I do so?

Heavy? Do you mean weapon upgrades in general? Better weapons are typically separated into two batches of research: standard and advanced. Usually you research the standard and that automatically unlocks advanced. Are you saying you've found regular laser weapons but don't have advanced lasers?
Pretty sure he means shredstorm etc kind of heavy weapons, or grenadiers.
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

Apparently anything that isn't a shredder gun, extra rocket, or flame fuel comes after advanced coilguns, so very far.