Am i missing something.

Gorgon

Am i missing something.

Post by Gorgon »

Found a tech tree, just an imgur post https://imgur.com/a/Y0L48#DdAxu1R

Is it outdated ? It says you get psi lab from sectoid autopsy, didn't happen though. Are there other prerequisites. My guess would be the Psi gate mission. I tried digging around in the installation folder for a readme but came up empty. Don't really want to continue if my game is broken somehow.
Manifest

Re: Am i missing something.

Post by Manifest »

That's the prerequisite tech, you also need the preqreq material, which is another sectoid corpse and some cores I think.
Gorgon

Post by Gorgon »

It doesn't list what's missing though. Can't see what I need for advent officer autopsy either, I've got a corpse and two scientists.
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

Gorgon wrote:It doesn't list what's missing though. Can't see what I need for advent officer autopsy either, I've got a corpse and two scientists.
You need the prereq tech and materials. Likely you need cores for psi labs, and trooper autopsy for officer autopsy. Also it could just be at the bottom sometimes if you don't have the materials.
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

You unlock "Psionics" *Research* from sectoid autopsy. Psionics research requires a sectoid corpse (among other things).

Advent Officer Autopsy requires Advent Trooper Autopsy.
Gorgon

Post by Gorgon »

yeah ok. thanks
Gorgon

Post by Gorgon »

Soo. I sometimes get this message blinking that says 'Alien Facility in new Chile'. There is no Alien facility in New Chile, I own that region. Is something broken or do I need to scan there or get lucky in skull jacking an advent officer there ?
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

You have to find a facility lead. These can be intel packages or through skullmining or a hack reward. Iirc.
Gorgon

Post by Gorgon »

Thanks. by the way, anyone know if you can console up the DLC missions. I'm like just over half way through my game and nothing has happened yet. I won't have time to level up a spark far enough to be useful.