AWC Questions

Poobah

AWC Questions

Post by Poobah »

A lot of my soldiers only get a single second tier AWC ability unlocked while the rest stay locked with "gain more combat experience to learn new abilities" is the tooltip correct or is this just a generic tooltip for a hidden/locked ability?

It seems like I only unlock the ability immediately under the one I trained, I assume this is the intended progression?

Is there any way, console, ini, or otherwise to reveal the hidden perks so I can make more considered choices with AWC perks? A lot of my soldiers haven't trained any AWC ability because their first tier stuff is all fairly meh or not particularly useful for their class/build, but it might be worth training that stuff if their second or third tier abilities are worthwhile so I'd like some way to know.

Thanks.
Devon_v
Long War EU Crew

Re: AWC Questions

Post by Devon_v »

You have to train them in order. Training an offesive perk doesn't have any effect on defensive perks.

It's also intentional that they are hidden as unlike the perk trees they are random and you never know what's waiting.
Arcalane

Re: AWC Questions

Post by Arcalane »

Your soldier also needs to be high enough rank in the first place. You can't give someone their rank 3s if they're still a Squaddie.

Same goes for Officer training in the GTS.