Any way to motivate/promote Supply convoy / troop column raid?

rakoon79

Any way to motivate/promote Supply convoy / troop column raid?

Post by rakoon79 »

As per title.

Is there any way to effectively motivate the Advents to spawn some supply convoy raid / Troop Column raid missions? Haven't got it in the last 2 months-gametime
Dwarfling

Re: Any way to motivate/promote Supply convoy / troop column raid?

Post by Dwarfling »

You need to increase vigilance in a region. Supply raids are basically ADVENT legions that arrived to the region from an adjacent one but you intercepted them before they added themselves to the Strenght counter. You'll need a good deal of Intel points to detect the missions with reasonable times tho, unless you plan to 0%. And I don't think you can manage to intercept all of the legion movements. I have yet to see a Supply Raid in a region with strenght lower than 3.

How you do this: either do a bunch of missions, Liberation chain does it really well, or complete a "Get ADVENT's attention" mission, which spikes vigilance.

For Troop Columns to happen the region needs to be at Strength 4 or more. I think that's the trigger, dunno if they need to be moving somewhere. Maybe. Anyways, just set 4 rebels to Intel and the rest hiding if you don't want retaliations but still want to find the Column, or set everyone to intel and have a team ready for Data Tap retaliations.