Equiping Second Line of Soldiers

Nagamzor

Equiping Second Line of Soldiers

Post by Nagamzor »

I must be dumb since I can't find any mention of this.

I was playing last night and I couldn't figure out how to change equipment on the second line of soldiers that you can take on your mission.

The first five are like the normal game and I have no problem, but any of the guys in the second line I've been unable to access.

Can someone tell me where I do this? Maybe include a link to a picture indicating where as I'm clearly retarded for not being able to figure it out last night.

I'm at work so I won't be able to actually figure out how to do it till I get home.

Thanks guys.
Manifest

Re: Equiping Second Line of Soldiers

Post by Manifest »

So like, in an empty squad before you put in anyone there are usually 10 empty slots. 6 on bottom, 4 on top. Just click one of the 4 on top.
Last edited by Manifest on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nagamzor

Post by Nagamzor »

Ok thanks. What about in an already formed squad where people are already in the front row? Is there a way to access the people in the back?
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

Nagamzor wrote:Ok thanks. What about in an already formed squad where people are already in the front row? Is there a way to access the people in the back?
It should be the same thing. I just said empty cause that's likely what you'd see first when equipping for a mission. Each slot/soldier is represented by a rectangle, and you should just click either the top four to access the back, or the bottom six to access the front.
Nagamzor

Post by Nagamzor »

Alright thanks Manifest.

I'll take a look when I get home in a few hours.

Played games for 30 years and somehow I was baffled by this.

GG intelligence.
mattprice516
Long War 2 Crew

Post by mattprice516 »

The click able rectangles change size based on which row you're on - if you're currently on the front row the ones for the back row will be a little shorter than the ones for the top row, and the extra buttons (utility items etc) won't show up. Might be why it was easy to miss. :)
Nagamzor

Post by Nagamzor »

Hahahahaha i mustve looked at it 50 times. Totally looks like the name of the front row.

Yep i found it. Its a good thing im pretty.

Thanks for the help guys.