[SUGGESTION] change to DE spawn

wei270

[SUGGESTION] change to DE spawn

Post by wei270 »

i read from some post that tactical DE will spawn in any region and some strategic DE will spawn in region you contracted.

if this is the case i think this is an unnecessary penalty to stopping tactical DEs as one of your contracted region will be forced to spawn a non tactical DE and drastically reducing the chance of tactical DEs from appearing in you contracted region especially if you have a low number of contracted regions. So suggestion making both DE spawn random in all region

i am operating under the assumption that tactical DE will spawn in any region and one strategic DE will spawn in region you contracted
as well as each region can only spawn one DE, if those two assumption are not true then you can ignore this postion

i just find it really annoy that the DE i don't care about stoping alwasy shows up and the DE i want to stop almost never does, if that DE i don;t care about is force to take a region that could have spawn a TACTICAL DE i want that to stop please, i understand the rational for tactical DE spawn in random region so you can't shot it down, but you really don't have to make it that is almost never show up