ADVENT's Agenda page on the Ufopaedia wiki

Hobbes

ADVENT's Agenda page on the Ufopaedia wiki

Post by Hobbes »

Hello all,

I've been working on the ADVENT's Agenda wiki page to explain how the Strategic AI works, which has been requested by some players. My sources for the info have been LW2's config and script files, along with posts made by Johnny Lump and other developers explaining certain aspects of the missions.

I think I have a rough idea at this point about how the whole system works but my coding knowledge is limited, so I'd be nice to have someone doublecheck the info I'm posting, and correct or add missing stuff. Thanks for your help! :)
This alien aggression will not stand man!
Alketi

Re: ADVENT's Agenda page on the Ufopaedia wiki

Post by Alketi »

Looks great. Thanks!

Are you also working on a section that highlights the Retaliation mechanic? I've heard having more than 4 Haven personnel plus perhaps other requirements need to be in place for certain retaliations to occur. Would be nice to know the exact numbers.
Yenreb

Post by Yenreb »

Alketi wrote:Looks great. Thanks!

Are you also working on a section that highlights the Retaliation mechanic? I've heard having more than 4 Haven personnel plus perhaps other requirements need to be in place for certain retaliations to occur. Would be nice to know the exact numbers.
Exact numbers
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Alketi wrote:Looks great. Thanks!

Yes, I will also add that info to the ADVENT Activities section. I just haven't got here yet since there's a ton of information to organize.
This alien aggression will not stand man!
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

Just want to say thanks for all the effort.