Help, lost AP Ammo

Jackal

Help, lost AP Ammo

Post by Jackal »

So, I thought i'd get cute and create infinity amount of AP Ammo once one was created

I used this help source

http://ufopaedia.org/index.php/Customizing_LW2

mainly i wanted to just make the AP ammo not weigh anything because it's ridiculous that it does.. it's bad enough that it takes up a freakin' slot since it's not like we can switch from AP ammo to regular and regular doesnt' take up a slot

anyway, i researched the soldier, with to engineering, built the AP ammo, but it's not in my load out screen option
Jackal

Re: Help, lost AP Ammo

Post by Jackal »

wow, no one can offer any advice?
rakoon79

Post by rakoon79 »

perhaps a better way of asking is actually show us how you've edited them so that people (if any) can see your mistakes/errors.

Just something to think about :)
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

+ItemTable=(ItemTemplateName="APRounds", Slots=0, Starting=false, Infinite=true, Buildable=true,

essentially, if i change Infinite=false, to Infinite=true, I should be able to have an infinite amount once the first one is built (or so i believed) but instead they are not an option in the load out at all
Jacke

Post by Jacke »

Jackal wrote:+ItemTable=(ItemTemplateName="APRounds", Slots=0, Starting=false, Infinite=true, Buildable=true,

essentially, if i change Infinite=false, to Infinite=true, I should be able to have an infinite amount once the first one is built (or so i believed) but instead they are not an option in the load out at all
I saw this on a bug fix. For non-unique items, Infinite and Buildable are always the inverse of the other. You either have infinite items

Code: Select all

Infinite=true,	Buildable=false,
or pay-for-each buildable items.

Code: Select all

Infinite=false,	Buildable=true,
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

thanks Jacke.... I guess that's what I was missing!