Intel Package but nothing

Nibelung44

Intel Package but nothing

Post by Nibelung44 »

I thought I understood what 'intel package' meant, but it seems no... An intel package should be:

a) revealing an hidden advent facility

b) add a Point of Interest on map

c) sometime progress liberation? (not sure here)

But in my campaign, even if I understand I can't reveal hidden Advent facility if there is none to reveal, I don't receive any POI. And I perhaps had at most 3-4 POI since the start of the game. Any idea? I never had any of 'extra contact' e.g whereas in another campaign I had at least 3...
LordYanaek

Re: Intel Package but nothing

Post by LordYanaek »

That's strange. I know there was a bug (but it was supposedly fixed at some point thought i'm not sure the fix is live in 1.2) causing Intel Package missions to stop providing PoI if you ran out of PoI (because the Vanilla code was never supposed to give the same PoI multiple times) but this happened late in the campaign (i had this in the second year of my first completed campaign). I never heard of this issue occuring after only 3-4 PoIs :o

The missions that give you facility leads shouldn't spawn unless there are more facilities on the map than you currently have leads so you won't see it when there is no facility and this can't explain why you get nothing.

Just to be sure, are you using a mod that adds more scansites or something like that?
Nibelung44

Post by Nibelung44 »

I have Avenger Events that present multi-choice events, but not one that add POI. And this one (Avenger Events) never worked for me though... Hopefully it don't mess with POI
josna238

Post by josna238 »

In my case it wasn't a late game bug, on my current campaign they stopped to apear at the 3rd POI. I got MEC, Power, Contacts and then no more POI for the whole game. After 4 empty Packages I stopped to do this missions (the aditional reward is something like 20 intel or so...)
Nibelung44

Post by Nibelung44 »

So, is that a bug? This is very penalizing!