Not getting radio tower after tower mission?

Rebus

Not getting radio tower after tower mission?

Post by Rebus »

In first 1.3 run I just did a second tower mission on same continent as starting region (which is liberated) and noticed that the continent bonus for having a second tower didn't pop. Hasn't popped after several restarts, and the build radio tower button still shows for the region. Is this a known bug or known mod conflict? I thought each tower lib now gave a free radio tower and assumed those counted for the continent bonus. The first pip on the continent bonus was always there from the starter region as usual.
Rebus

Re: Not getting radio tower after tower mission?

Post by Rebus »

Bueller? Bueller?
RealityMachina

Post by RealityMachina »

Did you have my More Rewards mod installed? I forgot to update it for the latest version until recently, so network tower missions wouldn't give out the radio relay reward before.
Rebus

Post by Rebus »

Ah, interesting, I'll check after work. It's entirely possible it is still on there: in my eagerness to start a new 1.3 campaign I forgot to uncheck a bunch of mods I was checking out in the dog days of 1.2. Thanks for the suggestion and for all your excellent mod work!
Rebus

Post by Rebus »

I'm afraid that your update didn't fix it. Perhaps it's not retroactive? I've got a HQ assault infiltrating now, so will see if liberating region makes it pop.
Rebus

Post by Rebus »

Any luck on making this mod update work retroactively, RM? I liberated the region now but still no tower popped in region. Sucks as the continent bonus is kinda critical: +intel bonus.

Alternatively, does anyone know the console command to give radio tower to New Mexico???

** cue Wall of Voodoo's only hit song... **
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

Console: \SetRegionResLevel <RegionName> 3

The region names are listed in the console command page on ufopaedia http://ufopaedia.org/index.php/Console_Commands_(LW2).

You can use this same command to set other levels:

0 - locked
1 - unlocked
2 - contacted
3 - tower
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

edit: Nevermind, that WAS the command. Listen to tracktwo!