Strange but obvious stuff seen in LW2

Jacke

Strange but obvious stuff seen in LW2

Post by Jacke »

I decided to start a LW2 1.4 campaign as 1.5 seems to be well over a month away.

So I checked my mods and started Gatecrasher. Squad deployed behind a building so I started carefully flanking around.

On the near side of the bulding, there was door but no windows. So the 4th or 5th soldier I moved blue-moved up to beside the door and opened it.

And discovered a civilian standing right in the door. Good thing the soldier was off to the side behind full cover or that would have been concealment blown.

Never even thought that could happen.

Closed the door and went on with the mission. Not that it mattered there, but I almost wished my soldiers had the ability to deal with civilians with one end of their weapon or the other. Heretical collaborationists likely.
WanWhiteWolf

Re: Strange but obvious stuff seen in LW2

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

Jacke wrote:I decided to start a LW2 1.4 campaign as 1.5 seems to be well over a month away.

So I checked my mods and started Gatecrasher. Squad deployed behind a building so I started carefully flanking around.

On the near side of the bulding, there was door but no windows. So the 4th or 5th soldier I moved blue-moved up to beside the door and opened it.

And discovered a civilian standing right in the door. Good thing the soldier was off to the side behind full cover or that would have been concealment blown.

Never even thought that could happen.

Closed the door and went on with the mission. Not that it mattered there, but I almost wished my soldiers had the ability to deal with civilians with one end of their weapon or the other. Heretical collaborationists likely.
If there would be a perk to kill civilians and don't lose concealment ...I would probably take it even on higher levels.