possible bug: only 10 soldiers in squad and no Lead / Intel package rewards

Feelay

possible bug: only 10 soldiers in squad and no Lead / Intel package rewards

Post by Feelay »

Hi all!
I started playing LW2 in early 2020 and I totally got hooked. I was overwhelmed with all the cool changes and new things. After I miserably failed 3 campaigns on Veteran difficulty, I started again on rookie.
When I got to the late game I started to notice more and more bugs like certain perks not triggering.
When my Psionic soldier with the Fortress perk got damaged by a grenade I ragequit and uninstalled.

A few weeks ago I gave it another go, reinstalled and started on Rookie again. It seemed to be much easier for the most part. But something bothered me from the beginning: in squad management when using the "View Squad" option, I could only ever see 10 of my 12 squad soldiers although I distinctly remember being able to see 12 soldiers from my first campaigns in 2020.
Was there some change to this? I use Steam and trusted it to handle new updates automatically, so am not sure if this is intentional. Anyway it kinda bothers me to never see my full squad.

Also, the last few missions I went on had "Find a Lead" as objective, but all it got me after completing it was some low amount of intel I didn't need.
Then one mission even had "Intel Package" listed as a reward but after completing it, nothing happened. No point of interest or new mission or whatever, just the usual amount of intel.
Is this supposed to be happening?