GavinRuneblade

Re: Who gets to yell the orders in your squad? And misc Officer questions

Post by GavinRuneblade »

Valaska wrote:
GavinRuneblade wrote:
The Boz wrote: Wait. What?
How did everyone just gloss over this?!
That's xcom baby!
Yeah it was years ago though, about 9 now? Went ot visit a new boyfriend in the states and vanished. The officer in my squad in XCOM is based in the graphic novel he and I (few other artists) were working on.
My main gaming addiction is Star Trek online. The fleet (guild) I'm in had a guy who was a Vietnam vet. He got into an argument with some people and started his own fleet and i moved a character over to stay in touch. While back he straight up vanished. Been 2 years since he logged in. I kinda worry he might be dead but I have no way to know.

I have a gunner based on his character from STO.
Valaska

Post by Valaska »

GavinRuneblade wrote:
Valaska wrote:
GavinRuneblade wrote: That's xcom baby!
Yeah it was years ago though, about 9 now? Went ot visit a new boyfriend in the states and vanished. The officer in my squad in XCOM is based in the graphic novel he and I (few other artists) were working on.
My main gaming addiction is Star Trek online. The fleet (guild) I'm in had a guy who was a Vietnam vet. He got into an argument with some people and started his own fleet and i moved a character over to stay in touch. While back he straight up vanished. Been 2 years since he logged in. I kinda worry he might be dead but I have no way to know.

Its a little thing but it can keep a person alive in your memory at least.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

Valaska wrote:
GavinRuneblade wrote:
Valaska wrote:

Its a little thing but it can keep a person alive in your memory at least.
Definitely