Mec and spark can't get to ceiling

pipelad

Mec and spark can't get to ceiling

Post by pipelad »

Advent decided to atack one of my havens, so i sent a squad with a wounded spark. The defense haven mission started with a rebel mec also, dunno if this is relevant or not to the bug. Extraction was placed on a ceiling and i got control of my troops, so i instantly thought to get my mecs on that ceiling and place them on overwatch in an advantageous position. at this point i noticed that movement would not go in to any of the ceiling tiles, at this point i was focused on finding rebels and on spreading my soldiers so i didn't pay much attention to it. After this i started moving both mecs around to kill all reinforcements. So basically till the last turn i did not try to put my mecs on the ceiling again, its important to note that any other elevation in this map was accessible to my mecs, so the bug was directly affecting the ceiling with the evac.

At this point i was going to be forced to lose both my rebel mec and my spark, as i could not get my spark to the evac and mission would not end, i knew there was a workaround on the forums to relocate the evac point but at the moment it was late and i was sleepy so i didn't researched that, i just reloaded the geosphere and tried again with out a spark then.

What mods do i have, big list, but this are the main one that could have some kind of effect:
Long war 2
gotcha again
dont waste my time
overwatch all
evac all

The rest are aesthetics mods, like free the hood, full character customization, hairs, hats, voices and so on.

I have both DLC activated on the campaign, both tower and nest fully done.

I can provide a hard save with the bug present.

System:
AMD fx 8320 processor
8GB ram
120 GB Solid state Hard drive
500 GB HD
GTX 1060 3GBram video card
Windows 10

Good day.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Mec and spark can't get to ceiling

Post by tracktwo »

Thanks for the report. If you can post or PM me a link to your save I can take a look.
pipelad

Re: Mec and spark can't get to ceiling

Post by pipelad »

link Sent, hope it helps. Im Hunting for another one in which mec's increase hit points, haven't been able to "capture it" yet, hope i can help more in the future.