Smash and Grab: Extraction zone out of bounds

SASFalcon

Smash and Grab: Extraction zone out of bounds

Post by SASFalcon »

I am, at a guess, in the early-mid tier of the game. I've sent a squad in for a smash and grab (obtain 4 advent caches and extract)
I've obtained the caches, but the extraction zone was placed on the edge of the map, and with this, the option to extract does not appear.

Here's a screenshot of the zone
http://imgur.com/a/RBOef
(Note: that evac button is the use of the 'evac all' mod. The action is there, but it doesn't execute when you activate it, and when the mod is turned off, the evac action doesn't exist)
I've also attempted the 'call skyranger' action, but since it's a fixed extraction that action doesn't execute

I've turned off all mods apart from LW2, and apart from some graphical errors (namely hair mods), the save loads just fine, but the extraction is still broken.

At the moment, the only way I can see myself ending this mission ending is by wiping my entire squad, which, considering my current/no-so-great situation, I will consider a campaign failure.

Anyone else have these extraction issues on the fixed extraction missions?
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Smash and Grab: Extraction zone out of bounds

Post by tracktwo »

Thanks for the report. We fixed this one last night (there's another thread on this in the elevated bug reports forum).
SASFalcon

Post by SASFalcon »

Ok, found the thread and that helps fix that issue. Thank you!
joefo

Post by joefo »

I just had this happen to me this morning. So it doesn't appear fixed to me.

Btw (since I'm playing on C/I) -- how do I restore an ironman campaign to where it was before a mission started? Because it is REALLY irritating to have an A-team squad wipe wholly because of a bug.
joefo

Post by joefo »

Also, I don't see any link to this in the elevated bugs forum?
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

It's probably been moved to the resolved bugs forum.