Mission not loading

Lelldorano

Mission not loading

Post by Lelldorano »

Hello,
I have an issue with one particular mission. When I click launch I just get a black screen with a cursor. If I right click once, the avatar project chime sound plays four times (which happens to be the current project level) and when I right click again the menu comes up. My GPU is under full load on this screen.

I reloaded and boosted intel on a different mission and it loaded fine but when I tried the bugged one again, same problem. I have deleted the config folder, verified game files in steam and tried with no other mods loaded. Unfortunately this mission will not load after a dozen or so attempts.

1) 1.4
2) Windows 10
3) Other mods:
Stop Wasting my Time
Remove Missing Mods (not loaded)
Tacticalui Killcounter
Additional Icons
LW2 Tactical Suppressors
LW2: Showmetheskills Revived
Upcoming Events in Hours
Perfect Information
Overwatch All/Others
Blackmarket Usage
Capnbubs Accessories Pack
Evac All
Gotcha Again
Actual Chain Lightning
Mod Config Menu
Yet Another F1
Advent Flashlights
Capped Scrolling Speed
Drone Reveal Animation
Skyranger Lift Sound Fix
Show More Buff Details
New Target Icons
Cinematic Rapid Fire
Upgrade Reminder
Instant Avenger Menus

4) Clicking the Launch Mission button on "Operation Falling Giant" in West Africa
5) https://mega.nz/#!kqZASIxD!0dHwtWBz-Fjr ... rREfjd4lFY

I'm kinda stuck here as the mission counters a dark event so I cant really just abort it. If anyone can suggest a console command that could help me get around this so I can get back to playing that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Nathan.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Mission not loading

Post by tracktwo »

Looks like the mission is trying to load a map from a mod that you had installed in this campaign but removed. If you re-add the "Maps by Vozati" mod you should be able to load it.

Be careful removing mods mid campaign - simple ones that just show you more info or change an interface are probably fine, but map packs and ones that actually change your gameplay can be really risky.
Lelldorano

Re: Mission not loading

Post by Lelldorano »

Wow thanks so much I feel stupid now. I only removed the map packs because I heard they can make missions harder than they should be.