Built armors not available after a mission.

BrutalButtSlap

Built armors not available after a mission.

Post by BrutalButtSlap »

I have just finished a mission with 2 predator armors and decided to send another squad for infiltration with those two armors once again. However I could not find the armors from the loadout. I looked around and recalled armor repair feature back in LW 1. So I have went through the engineering, and found that on the build item page, the 2 armors were already built, but in inventory page I could not find any. In addition to that, while I was going over the engineering, "access repairs" button was available on the bottom left corner of the screen after I clicked inventory page. Although clicking on that button did not bring any screens.

I googled about this problem and searched both steam community and this forum. However I could not find any relevant post to my issue. Therefore, it would be great if anyone can confirm whether this is a feature or a bug.

Sincerely :)
nmkaplan

Re: Built armors not available after a mission.

Post by nmkaplan »

My guess is that the armors are still equipped on the soldiers that were using them before. Go to armory > view soliders and find the soldiers who were wearing the armor on the mission you just finished. Go to soldier loadout and de-equip the armor.

There are buttons that do this automatically on the mission loadout screen for weapons and utility items (along the bottom of the screen). Not sure if there is one for armor too.
BrutalButtSlap

Re: Built armors not available after a mission.

Post by BrutalButtSlap »

nmkaplan wrote:My guess is that the armors are still equipped on the soldiers that were using them before. Go to armory > view soliders and find the soldiers who were wearing the armor on the mission you just finished. Go to soldier loadout and de-equip the armor.

There are buttons that do this automatically on the mission loadout screen for weapons and utility items (along the bottom of the screen). Not sure if there is one for armor too.
Thank you for the reply!

I thought about that could be the case when I first realized my armors were unavailable. I have literally checked every single soldiers and clicked the buttons to make armors available. However did not fix my issue. :(