Squad Selection Screen Blank Screen

Equaliser

Squad Selection Screen Blank Screen

Post by Equaliser »

I am playing Long War 1.1. I am playing on PC (Windows 10).
I am playing with all the long war add-ons made by Pavonis Interactive and:
Military Camouflage Patterns
GOTCHA
XCOM 2 International Voice Pack
More Nations Mod

When I go to start a mission in the infiltration squad selection screen. I remove a squad member and click to add one back. I am meet with a screen without UI but the squad members still visible. Even when I press hot keys to escape nothing happens. I have to restart the game in order to fix this bug. I have found no way around it I have removed said mods and tried again but to no avail. I have removed Long War 2 and all its add-ons, and the bug no longer persists so its not a bug with vanilla XCOM 2. I have even restarted enitre saves and to no avail. This bug makes the game unplayable unless you don't change the squad composition prior to infiltration

I am happy to proivde save games for troubleshooting as this makes the game sort of unplayable.
anomalousresult

Re: Squad Selection Screen Blank Screen

Post by anomalousresult »

Identical problem here: Click on Select Soldier in the mission prep screen and the whole UI vanishes, game becomes unresponsive (no hotkeys, no nothing). Animations keep playing though.

Windows 7.
Only other Long War mods installed.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

As the instructions say, you should not be playing with our other mods and Long War at the same time.
mynystry

Post by mynystry »

Hi, I am having the same problem, the selection screen for choosing soldiers is empty, i am playing Long War 2 1.1, win 10, no other mods enabled.

I did clean install and began a new game and got the same

Thanks
Caerus

Post by Caerus »

Had same issue. See solution in Elevated bug section in topic Squad deployment UI.

http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 19&t=24109