Not Created Equal values seem off

dragon95046

Not Created Equal values seem off

Post by dragon95046 »

1) The version of Long War you are playing.
I think 1.1, not sure how to verify this.

2) The platform you are playing on.
Win 10 64 bit

3) What other XCOM2 mods you are playing with.
LW2: Requested Squad Icons
MtM's LW2 Squad Icon Pack
LW2 Additional Squad Icons - Warhammer 40k
ISky's Big LW2 Name Mod
LW2: Better Squad Icon Selector

4) The circumstances of the bug or precise steps to produce it.
Looking through the stat swaps in the XComLW_Toolbox.ini, the value of Psi Offense seems to be off a couple places as well as Dodge discrepancy.

Assuming that the stat swaps are supposed to be equivalent, there are the following errors.

Code: Select all

+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Offense,	StatUp_Amount=1,	StatDown=eStat_PsiOffense,	StatDown_Amount=2, Weight=0.5f)
+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Dodge,	StatUp_Amount=2,	StatDown=eStat_PsiOffense,	StatDown_Amount=2, Weight=0.5f)
+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Offense,	StatUp_Amount=1,	StatDown=eStat_Dodge,		StatDown_Amount=3, Weight=1.0f)
1 Offense = 2 Psi Offense
2 Psi Offense = 2 Dodge
1 Offense = 3 Dodge

Psi Offense and Dodge are consider equivalent point values when compared directly but not when compared via Offense.

+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Offense,	StatUp_Amount=1,	StatDown=eStat_Will,		StatDown_Amount=3, Weight=1.0f)
+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Dodge,	StatUp_Amount=2,	StatDown=eStat_PsiOffense,	StatDown_Amount=2, Weight=0.5f)
+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Will,		StatUp_Amount=1,	StatDown=eStat_PsiOffense,	StatDown_Amount=1, Weight=0.5f)
1 Offense = 3 Will
1 Offense = 2 Psi Offense
1 Will = 1 Psi Offense

As before, Psi Offense and Will are considered equivalent point values when compared directly but not when compared via Offense.

+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Defense,	StatUp_Amount=2,	StatDown=eStat_Dodge,		StatDown_Amount=3, Weight=1.0f)
+STAT_SWAPS=(StatUp=eStat_Defense,	StatUp_Amount=3,	StatDown=eStat_Dodge,		StatDown_Amount=6, Weight=1.0f)
Defense 2 = Dodge 3
Defense 3 = Dodge 6

The 2 lines use different ratios of Defense to Dodge.

I updated my ini file with what looked like the intended ratios but I don't know for sure:
1 Mobility
1 HP
4 Offense
8 Defense
12 Will
12 Hacking
12 Psi Offense
12 Dodge