Urgent Bug: my Psionic misses 1 skill after update

sirburton

Urgent Bug: my Psionic misses 1 skill after update

Post by sirburton »

Hi guys
I just noticed this thing and it's quite ugly. I slayed an entire squad of Advent officers and left just a Guardian alive then I thought
"good, now i'll just put the Guardian in stasis and face it in next turn".
Then, BOOM stasis wasn't among my psionic's skills anymore.
And ofc I had stasis on my psionic.
Is this a bug of the stasis skill or what? Also my psionic is already at max level and can't learn new skills. Any way I can give him the stasis skill again ?
My Fearless Xcoms! --> Here
sirburton

Re: Urgent Bug: my Psionic misses 1 skill after update

Post by sirburton »

Anyone please > _ < !?
Just tell me if there is any way I can add stasis to my psionic soldier again,
or anything I can do editing the ini files
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

In absence of a better solution, i've just used the console RankUpPsiOp 3 times until I got Stasis back.
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

Take a look at the skill tree for that soldier in the armory. I think they swapped some skills around on the PsiOp tree, and that causes issues with existing games, since the perks tend to be linked to the position on the skill tree and not the perk itself.

So I would guess that stasis got swapped with something else (probably less exciting). Re-adding stasis with the console seems to be the only fix for now.
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

nmkaplan wrote:Take a look at the skill tree for that soldier in the armory. I think they swapped some skills around on the PsiOp tree, and that causes issues with existing games, since the perks tend to be linked to the position on the skill tree and not the perk itself.

So I would guess that stasis got swapped with something else (probably less exciting). Re-adding stasis with the console seems to be the only fix for now.
You're right, I just learned through the console that the skills work on rank and columns (left right)