Get Some bugged ?

WanWhiteWolf

Get Some bugged ?

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

I am not sure if this is a bug or my understanding.

I have 100% to hit and 63% chance to crit.
I use Get Some ->
I have 100% to hit and 65% chance to crit.

Why am I getting 2% chance to crit from a +20% chance to crit?

I can provide save.
nmkaplan

Re: Get Some bugged ?

Post by nmkaplan »

Without seeing the to-hit wings on the UI, I would guess that it's a dodge issue?

As things stand right now, your total crit chance is clamped at 100%, and cannot go above 100%. More importantly, this clamping happens *before* dodge is taken into account. I do not know whether this is intentional or not. In my opinion, having a super-high crit chance should negate dodge, but that's not the way it works right now.

So if you're shooting at a late-game snek with 35 dodge, then your crit chance can't be higher than 65%.
WanWhiteWolf

Re: Get Some bugged ?

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

nmkaplan wrote:Without seeing the to-hit wings on the UI, I would guess that it's a dodge issue?

As things stand right now, your total crit chance is clamped at 100%, and cannot go above 100%. More importantly, this clamping happens *before* dodge is taken into account. I do not know whether this is intentional or not. In my opinion, having a super-high crit chance should negate dodge, but that's not the way it works right now.

So if you're shooting at a late-game snek with 35 dodge, then your crit chance can't be higher than 65%.
Thank you for clarification.

This seems to be the case. The enemy has 35% dodge.

A bit odd tho that stacking crit chance becomes useless vs dodge enemies ....