Cyclic Fire - Third shot

WanWhiteWolf

Cyclic Fire - Third shot

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

I am not sure how to properly test this one.

On Cyclic Fire, if the first shot lands and the second shot misses, the third shot does not have % shot displayed. From my experiments it's either that the third shot always misses or is not taken at all.

I have no issue if the first or 3rd shot misses.
nmkaplan

Re: Cyclic Fire - Third shot

Post by nmkaplan »

My experience with bugs like this is that it's usually an issue with the perfect information mod, and the skills themselves are working properly. The perfect info mod was created, i think, before lw2 even came out and has not been maintained by it's creator. It's not optimized for skills like cyclic fire, street sweeper, trench gun, faceoff and others, and tends to behave strangely in these situations.

This is not something that PI can do anything about.
WanWhiteWolf

Re: Cyclic Fire - Third shot

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

nmkaplan wrote:My experience with bugs like this is that it's usually an issue with the perfect information mod, and the skills themselves are working properly. The perfect info mod was created, i think, before lw2 even came out and has not been maintained by it's creator. It's not optimized for skills like cyclic fire, street sweeper, trench gun, faceoff and others, and tends to behave strangely in these situations.

This is not something that PI can do anything about.
That could be the case.

However, unless you hit first / miss the second shot, it does show all the 3 shots.

As I mentioned, don't know how to test it.