Full overryde refunded after skulljack?

pipelad

Full overryde refunded after skulljack?

Post by pipelad »

Im a bit not sure what exactly trigered the bug, im almost 80% sure it was a skulljack event that did it, but to consolidate the context: On a ufo raid after a few turns of a succesfull full overryde on a mec longbow, i decided to skulljack and advent to kill/get intell, finished the turn and noticed that full overryde was refunded and i was able to use it again.

So if my context is correct, steps to replicate
1.) succesfull full overryde a mec
2.) with same soldier skulljack an advent (not sure if succed or not)
3.) full overryde gets refunded?

Long war 1.4 campaing

Mods:
Long war 2
gotcha again
dont waste my time
Overwatch all
Evac All

the rest are aesthetics mods, like free the hood, full character customization, hairs, hats, voices and so on.

I have both DLC activated on the campaign, both tower and nest fully done.

System:
AMD fx 8320 processor
8GB ram
120 GB Solid state Hard drive
500 GB HD
GTX 1060 3GBram video card
Windows 10

Save game:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B55Pg ... 2NFVmk4bGs
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Full overryde refunded after skulljack?

Post by tracktwo »

I've tried to repro this, but can't. There is a bug in 1.4 and earlier where you will have charges and cooldowns refunded if you use ESC to cancel out of the hack animation after a success but before the animation completes. My guess is that you may have used ESC on the full override without noticing that it refunded the charge until after you skulljacked the officer? If so, this will be fixed in 1.5.
pipelad

Re: Full overryde refunded after skulljack?

Post by pipelad »

hmm might be so, as i stated, i didnt notice the refund till a bit later, i cant recall if i canceled it with escape. thanks for looking in to it again. waiting for 1.5 then.