Hack defence reduction don't stack at all or incorrect description

This is to elevate certain bug reports so Long War 2 developers can interact with players.
lewe

Hack defence reduction don't stack at all or incorrect description

Post by lewe »

Description of redscreen rounds says that they lower hack defense by 25 with every hit. But neither redscreen bullets nor bluescreen bombs do not stack down hack defense. Description wrong?
dstar3k

Re: Hack defence reduction don't stack at all or incorrect description

Post by dstar3k »

lewe wrote:Description of redscreen rounds says that they lower hack defense by 25 with every hit. But neither redscreen bullets nor bluescreen bombs do not stack down hack defense. Description wrong?
Do you mean EMP grenades, or the Bluescreen Bombs perk for Grenadiers? I'm pretty sure I _have_ seen my Bluescreen Bombs Grenadier lower hack defense (at least on a sectopod, in case maybe somehow they're treated differently or something).
lewe

Re: Hack defence reduction don't stack at all or incorrect description

Post by lewe »

dstar3k wrote:
lewe wrote:Description of redscreen rounds says that they lower hack defense by 25 with every hit. But neither redscreen bullets nor bluescreen bombs do not stack down hack defense. Description wrong?
Do you mean EMP grenades, or the Bluescreen Bombs perk for Grenadiers? I'm pretty sure I _have_ seen my Bluescreen Bombs Grenadier lower hack defense (at least on a sectopod, in case maybe somehow they're treated differently or something).
Bluescreen Bombs perk, It reduces the protection against hacking, but does not stacked up lower then 25