Hype Thread

Only forum users with a previously approved post may post. Keep it family friendly.
Mundovore

Hype Thread

Post by Mundovore »

Put your hype in this thread.

[Long War Studios Hype]
Morrissey

Re: Hype Thread

Post by Morrissey »

As a huge fan of both the Long War mod and the original X-COM games I'm incredibly hyped to see what this talented team can bring to the future of the genre.
DeusEstMachina

Post by DeusEstMachina »

As an enthusiast of both grand strategy games (Europa Universalis IV and other Paradox titles mostly) and X-COM/Long War, I'm definitely very excited and looking forward to seeing how LWS manage to combine the genre with an X-COMesque alien invasion narrative.
szmind
Long War EU Crew

Post by szmind »

I know why XCOM2's premiere has been postponed - the developers simply wanted to implement more ideas inspired by Long War :D
Amineri

Post by Amineri »

I'm also a pretty big fan of Paradox Dev Studio titles. I've clocked in a lot of hours and EU IV, CK II, Vicky II, and HOI III. I've been awaiting the HOI IV release, and keeping on eye on the new Stellaris space-based game they are working on.
Mundovore

Post by Mundovore »

I'm a sucker for sci-fi strategy. Not much good/new stuff these days. Is Stellaris generally expected to be a good showing of the genre?
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Oy Don't talk to me about Paradox games, I think I've lost a few years of life in them somehow. Had good times working on HoI2, that was a lot of fun.
Last edited by jgbaxter on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeleCompter

Post by TeleCompter »

I am moist with ze hype
Ellatan
Long War EU Crew

Post by Ellatan »

Here be hype. :| (That is my hype face, we are not allowed to express emotion for cultural reasons)
emikochan

Post by emikochan »

My hype is @ 10/10

I looooved xenonauts so it's wonderful to see another indie team tackling this fantastic genre.
RedTieGuy

Post by RedTieGuy »

Since the launch or Enemy Within, I've had a feeling they're working on Xcom2 - that was pretty much when my hype started for the game. I've been an Xcom fan since the original! Even working on a few concepts and mod ideas for Xcom2. Super excited over that! :)
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams -