Haven Evac mission bug

owningchicken

Haven Evac mission bug

Post by owningchicken »

So the mission I was doing was where you had to evac civilians and wait for Firebrand as enemy reinforcements constantly drop on your position. Firebrand's evac zone appeared on top of a building. What happened was that I destroyed a portion of where Firebrand's evac zone was suppose to be(There were enemies on it so I thought it was a good idea to take it down). When Firebrand arrived, I tried to evac the civilians but when I hit the button nothing happened then the evac zone disappeared. If I stand in the zone where the evac was, I would have the option to evac but nothing would happen. I was playing with v1.1 and I had the mod evac all.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Haven Evac mission bug

Post by tracktwo »

This is a bug in 1.1 and will be fixed in the next patch where the evac zone will not correctly reposition itself when it gets destroyed on a haven defense mission. In the meantime you can use the console to spawn yourself a new zone:

EnableGlobalAbility PlaceEvacZone
LWForceEvac

The first command will let you throw a flare to place a new evac zone. It'll spawn with a new 2-turn counter, so the second one will cause it to deploy immediately so you don't have to wait.