Terra Invicta Kickstarter has launched!

johnnylump
Site Admin

Terra Invicta Kickstarter has launched!

Post by johnnylump »

It's here!
Nargrist

Re: Terra Invicta Kickstarter has launched!

Post by Nargrist »

Hi,

is there any other way to support Pavonis than kickstarter? As an european i don't own a creditcard but it's the only way to pay on Kickstarter, or am i missing something?
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Thanks for your interest!

I'm afraid we're subject to Kickstarter's setup on that; we know that's troublesome for a lot of people in Europe. The best thing I've heard recommended for people in your situation is to purchase a Visa gift card, which will function as a credit card when making online purchases, including on Kickstarter.
MrAnimaniac

Post by MrAnimaniac »

I had the same issue. Just found out your Kickstarter is live and wanted to back it but sadly without credit card (and time for an alternative) I am not able to do so. If there might be any other way to back you although the official Kickstarter ought to end any minute now, I would love to do so.

Nevertheless, congrats to your success. It looks like your going to achieve all goals within the last few minutes.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Ended today, $216,000 from more than 4,200 backers. Hit every posted stretch goal; the last one in the last 10 minutes before it ended. We're delighted.