[Feature suggestion] Option to *not* auto focus on the next agent

ecpgieicg

[Feature suggestion] Option to *not* auto focus on the next agent

Post by ecpgieicg »

The animation that jumps to the next agent is currently not interruptable by the player. And if the player selects another agent first, the game will move selection to the original "next" agent.

That's on the jarring side.

It would be nice if there is an option to avoid auto jumping to the next agent. Hence the suggestion.

(On a different note, the ability to separate centering camera and agent/hab selection would be great too and would alleviate the above issue.)
IAMTHELAW

Re: [Feature suggestion] Option to *not* auto focus on the next agent

Post by IAMTHELAW »

I second this opinion.

I also will go further and say that, clicking on an asset shouldn't focus on the asset itself. If i wanted them to perform an action in the same location, it would have likely been the same action and I would have already clicked "repeat action".

Almost every time I click an asset, I am wanting them to go where my screen already is, because i've spent some time looking for places that need attention. Currently, I find a place that needs attention. Then I click on an asset, the camera scrolls all the way to them, and I then scroll my camera back to where it was originally.

Perhaps set it to where single clicking an asset just selects it, and double clicking scrolls the screen to the location.
Dartanis

Post by Dartanis »

A toggle to stop centering camera on councilor upon selecting them would be greatly appreciated, I am usualy hovering over whatever target I need to do something TO, and then pick a councilor with tab or from the list on the right hand side and having to rescroll back to target every. single. time. gets teridous fast.
xxlordsothxx

Post by xxlordsothxx »

I totally agree. The ideal option is for one click to select and two clicks to zoom into the councilor (or any other asset). Otherwise, maybe they can add a setting that disables this auto-zoom.

I made an account here just to say this because it gets incredibly tedious in the late game to manage all your councilors with this auto-zoom.