Diplomacy QOL

resistterra

Diplomacy QOL

Post by resistterra »

add a button to balance trade. pressing the button repeatedly gives you alternative acceptable offers. you can mark items not for sale. an estimate of faction favorability on trades is also given. sharing intel on hostile factions for a turn added as an option.

this solves time for players by getting trades done significantly faster and with a clearer view of what the A.I. is willing to concede.

when an A.I. faction declares war/breaks nap on you, receive a notification at the beginning of the next turn as well as the reason why. when conducting an action that would cause an A.I. to declare war or break nap you receive a warning confirmation.

protectorate is no longer a target for alien hate/missions/control point switches. they have a permanent nap with the aliens.

nap exclusive A.I. events such as asking for a warship or giving target missions in exchange for a burst of resources, projects and science.

allow counselors to study warships and habs with modules you haven't unlocked. success chance scales with science stat and project cost.