Completed my first campaing, here's some feedback

Zizzo

Completed my first campaing, here's some feedback

Post by Zizzo »

I just finished my first campaing and i wanted to share a couple thoughts and general advice for improvement.
First of all, despite the early access, the game is already more polished than others AAA titles, that said i think it would be useful to add this changes:

-having the option to minimize event pop ups, sometimes you need to take a look at the map before deciding how to procede
-a way to easily compare ship components
-a way to organize projects in categories (drives, weapons, CP cap, etc)
-at the moment, big ships control points become "hidden" under the ships, making course change difficult
-during a battle, if you fleet is big enough, scrolling your ship list on the left has the chance to mess up the control point of the ship that is under the list,
it would be nice if the list was on a different layer.
-an end game replay of how the control of the various nation changed during the campaing, like the civilization games do
-a more detailed display of how bombard strenght works/is calculated
-currently, the only tech tree ending that has some benefit besides rerolling projects is the military one, maybe other techs could have an additional effect too, like further removing pollutants for the energy one, or helping mitigate fallout effects for the life one
-some sort of veterancy bonus for armies that survive battles.

I'll add more suggestion if i can in the future as i keep playing.