Looking for some specific function locations in the UPK's to make Patcher GUI Mods.

For general discussion about XCOM: Long War
KingDeadly

Looking for some specific function locations in the UPK's to make Patcher GUI Mods.

Post by KingDeadly »

Am currently modding long war 1, making patcher GUI mods and i'd like to know where can i find the specific functions in the UPK.
  • Make field surgeon more useful by increasing it from 1 Hp to 3 HP wounds so that its worth picking
  • Make concealment work in low profile
  • Make number of abductions 3 instead of 1 and make them give random rewards, not just cash rewards.
  • Make hit and run and close encounters work with run and gun perk
i just want to know where can i find those functions so i can start modding, like for example i know i can find Neural Feeback at XGUnit.ApplyNeuralFeedback in XComGame.upk

Any help is really appreciated as i have no clue where to look for those functions.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Looking for some specific function locations in the UPK's to make Patcher GUI Mods.

Post by johnnylump »

It would be a significant undertaking for me to dig these out, I'm afraid, so you might try the Long War Rebalanced guys.
johanlh

Re: Looking for some specific function locations in the UPK's to make Patcher GUI Mods.

Post by johanlh »

KingDeadly wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am Am currently modding long war 1, making patcher GUI mods and i'd like to know where can i find the specific functions in the UPK.
  • Make field surgeon more useful by increasing it from 1 Hp to 3 HP wounds so that its worth picking
  • Make concealment work in low profile
  • Make number of abductions 3 instead of 1 and make them give random rewards, not just cash rewards.
  • Make hit and run and close encounters work with run and gun perk
i just want to know where can i find those functions so i can start modding, like for example i know i can find Neural Feeback at XGUnit.ApplyNeuralFeedback in XComGame.upk

Any help is really appreciated as i have no clue where to look for those functions.
Wow, I am precisely working in a mod for the medic Perk... 3 years later XD