Subscriptions and Notifications questions

Issues related to the forum itself.
Razmoudah

Subscriptions and Notifications questions

Post by Razmoudah »

Okay, I just joined this forum, and when setting up my Notification Alerts in the User Control Panel I noticed that it lists being able to subscribe to a forum, but I can't seem to find such a button on any of the forums. Also, although I can receive e-mail notifications of new posts or pm's I can't find options for daily or weekly digests. I personally use the daily digest option so I only get one e-mail a day about new posts/messages, instead of 20 e-mails if there were 20 posts/messages, makes life easier when you only check your e-mail once a day. Just thought I'd ask about that, especially since I'd like to do a forum subscription to the Long War of the Chosen sub-forum and maybe even to the Terra Invicta forum. I love sci-fi strategy games, even if many of them I find somewhat sub-par. It's hard to compete on favorable terms against Master of Orion 2 and Sword of the Stars, depending on just what you like in the 4X genre in particular (now if only I had the skills to make the science-fantasy themed RP4X I've got ideas for, or knew where to find the people who could help me with it online...). Outside of the 4X genre I've found many more highly enjoyable sci-fi, and even sci-fa, games.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Subscriptions and Notifications questions

Post by johnnylump »

Acknowledging request. I'll have to see if there's a digests type extension out there.
Razmoudah

Re: Subscriptions and Notifications questions

Post by Razmoudah »

Thanks.