I tried to write some feedback, but the forum ate it

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
Darkrenown

I tried to write some feedback, but the forum ate it

Post by Darkrenown »

It's pretty awful that if you spend too long writing and then press preview you are prompted to log in again and all your writing is gone. I'd written a lot.

Well, all I'll say is:

The Intel -> Solar system tab needs more filters to be useful.

UI should be more consistent about daily and monthly incomes.

Many missions should use more details upfront or better feedback - e.g. What was the result of my Advise mission? Should I repeat it in the same nation or spread it around? Should I only be doing it in my richest nations or is a flat bonus better used for advancing the worst-off?

Why do I have to commit to the Set national priority mission before seeing if there's anyone to unify with, etc.?

On a nation's priorities screen there's a dropdown with dozens of possibly choices - they need some kind of description or preview because just clicking them all is a chore.

Edit: Oh, you could really use a progress bar or similar on the loading screen - the tiny moving dots are easy to miss and I started to think things had frozen.

I have been having fun with the demo, which is why I wanted to write up some detailed feedback - just so you don't think I'm only here to complain.