Place for demo feedback or bugs?

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
Woodenphoenix

Place for demo feedback or bugs?

Post by Woodenphoenix »

Is there a place for demo feedback or bugs? I've been trying to follow since I backed the KS but haven't found a better place to share this.

I didn't see a link in game or anything, I've had a few crashes that have been annoying but if there was an error dump I would be happy to share them.

The most recent incident: I had played long enough to get a troop ship with marines to dock with an enemy hab and waited till the agent mission phase to try their attack hab mission instead of the ship's attack die roll. I think the game crashed to desktop as I was clicking the attack space asset button.

I also just wanted to share how frustrating of an experience it was to get that far (7? 10? hours habs all over mars) then not even have an autosave to pickup where I left off. Not a great way to end my playtime with the demo.

Hope this helps, overall enjoyed the game, just wanted to give share after that last bout really made me vow to wait till release.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Place for demo feedback or bugs?

Post by johnnylump »

We're a lot more active on our Discord but we do read what's here.
bobgrey1997

Post by bobgrey1997 »

How does one join the Discord? I've been looking for one since before the demo released.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »